Offered is an exceptional sterling silver belt buckle by the multiple award winning silversmith Harry Morgan (1946 – 2007). The buckle measures 3 1/2″ long x 2 5/8″ wide and weighs 75.9 grams and will accommodate a 1 1/2 belt. His work is highly collectible and this buckle is a fine example of his beautiful work! Thanks for your consideration! The item “Navajo HARRY MORGAN Sterling Silver Spiderweb Turquoise Belt Buckle” is in sale since Tuesday, June 8, 2021. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Native American\ US\1935-Now\Jewelry”. The seller is “turquoiseindian1″ and is located in Tampa, Florida. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Handmade: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Culture: Native American: US
- Artisan: Harry Morgan
- Provenance: From my personal collection.
- Origin: Gallup, NM
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo